Everyone loves to take a drink and just lift the mood to different levels. But did you ever check what Beer Alcohol Content and Calories they take? And did you know it is important to check them out before you take a pint of your favorite flavor? So do you want to know about them? Here we are covering up the Beer Alcohol Content and about Calories of top 50 Alcohol variants.
Make the right Alcohol consumption with all knowledge.
People have different votes on different beer flavors. While some prefer light, some are looking for strong beer. And those who like something different look for a medium effect not too light or string. But Didi you ever think what makes your drink strong or light? That is all about Beer Alcohol Content and calories. So take a look at these top 50 Beer variants with its ABV, Calories and per oz details.
- Corona Light ABV- 4.1% Calories- 99 Per OZ- 12
- Heineken Light ABV- 3.5% Calories- 99 Per OZ- 12
- Miller 64 ABV- 2.8% Calories- 64 Per OZ- 12
- Modelo Especial ABV- 4.4% Calories- 145 Per OZ- 12
- Miller Lite ABV-4.2% Calories- 96 Per OZ- 12
- Moosehead Lager ABV- 5% Calories- 150 Per OZ- 12
- XXXX Beer ABV- 3.5% Calories- 109 Per OZ- 12
- Natural Light ABV- 4.2% Calories- 95 Per OZ- 12
- Dos Equis Amber ABV- 4.6% Calories- 146 Per OZ- 12
- Coors Light ABV- 4.2% 1 Calories- 02 Per OZ- 12
- Furphy Beer ABV- 4.4% Calories- 138 1 Per OZ- 2
- Budweiser ABV- 5% Calories- 145 Per OZ- 12
- Michelob Ultra Amber ABV- 4% Calories- 95 Per OZ- 12
- Helles Lager ABV- 4.8% Calories- 150 Per OZ- 12
- Iron Jack Beer ABV- 3.5% Calories- 100
- Stella Artois ABV- 5.2% Calories- 153 Per OZ- 12
- Bro Code Beer ABV- 5% Calories- 144 Per OZ- 12
- Natural Ice Beer ABV- 5.9% Calories- 130 Per OZ- 12
- Vienna Lager ABV- 5.2% Calories- 147 Per OZ- 12
- Sparks Light ABV- 6% Calories- 133 Per OZ- 12
- Milwaukee’s Best Ice ABV- 5.9% Calories- 144 Per OZ- 12
- Milwaukee’s Best Light ABV- 4.1% Calories- 98 Per OZ- 12
- Goldschlager ABV- 43.5% Calories- 143 Per OZ- 1.5
- Anchor Steam ABV- 4.9% Calories- 153 Per OZ- 12
- King Cobra ABV- 6% Calories- 134 Per OZ- 12
- Michelob Ultra ABV- 4.2% Calories- 8 Per OZ- 95
- Keystone Ice ABV- 5.9% Calories- 145 Per OZ- 12
- Miller Genuine Draft Light ABV- 4.2% Calories- 110 Per OZ – 12
- Red Stripe ABV- 4.7% Calories- 151 Per OZ- 12
- Oculto Beer ABV- 6% calories- 180 Per OZ- 12
- Icehouse ABV- 5.5% Calories- 149 Per OZ- 12
- Blue Moon Belgian White ABV- 5.4% Calories- 164 Per OZ- 12
- George Killian’s Irish Red ABV- 5.4% Calories- 162 Per OZ- 12
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Light ABV- 4.19% Calories- 113 Per OZ- 12
- Grolsch Premium Lager ABV-5% Calories- 147 Per OZ- 12
- Mike’s Lite Hard Lemonade ABV- 3.2% Calories- 117 Per OZ- 12
- New Belgium Citradelic ABV- 6.0% Calories- 176 Per OZ- 12
- Helium Beer ABV- 5% Calories- 360 Per OZ- 12
- Harp Lager ABV- 4.7% Calories- 153 Per OZ- 12
- Kombucha ABV- 8% Calories- 100 Per OZ- 12
- Zombie Dust ABV- 6.4% Calories- 190 Per OZ- 12
- Rainier ABV-4.6% Calories- 110 Per OZ- 12
- San Miguel ABV- 5.0% Calories- 144 Per OZ- 12
- Sour Monkey ABV- 9.5% Calories- 285 Per OZ- 12
- Goose Island IPA ABV- 5.9% Calories- 206 Per OZ- 12
- Sam Adams Light ABV- 4% Calories- 119 Per OZ- 12
- Gose Beer ABV- 4.9% Calories- 146 Per OZ- 12
- Fosters ABV- 5% Calories- 145 Per OZ- 12
- Devils Backbone Vienna Lager ABV- 5.2% Calories- 147 Per OZ- 12
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust ABV- 6.2% Calories- 190 Per OZ- 12
Most of the drinkers have no idea about important Beer factors. They just focus on their taste. Yes, it takes a super taste. But there are also more important factors to care for. Some Beers are not as light as they appear. So it is up to you to make a good choice about what to take inside. And remember this is just for your knowledge about Beer Alcohol Content and Calorie count about what you love the most but not for criticizing any Beer brand.
As to the medical experts, consuming a strong Beer is not recommended. So read about your favorite drinks here and know about how much you take in Beer Alcohol Content and how many calories your drink takes. And knowing them, you can have a good plan in your Beer consumption also considering the impact on health. In fact, health should be your first concern accordingly which you should arrange your drinking habit.
What is Alcohol Content of Beer?
The Alcohol Content of beer is to take a mathematical impression of how much alcohol a particular drink takes letting us know how your favorite drink would affect health.
Looking at the Beer alcohol content list you may struggle to decide about the quality of Beer. So what is high-quality and low-quality when it comes to Beer Alcohol Content? This is something must to ask for. But the answer is little complex as it varied accordingly the country.
In some countries, what is considered as high-quality beer is all that take the highest alcohol beer content. But this changes when it comes to a different country. So the easier way to understand what is high in quality and not in your need is about learning the impact of Alcohol content.
What are the Benefits of Alcohol Content?
Alcohol content takes a number of benefits. So here are some of the things you must know.
Improve immunity against Cold
In the winter season, Kids are usually giving 1 to 2 tablespoons of brandy. This improves immunity and helps the body to fight against cold and cough. Brandy has the highest alcohol content which is up to 40%. But here, brandy is not comparable with beer as they are two types.
The highest alcohol content domestic beer has is at 65%. The ginger beer abv not harmful for the body even for kids. It is a real fighter for cold-like conditions. This comes since 1993 and has not yet reported any harm to anyone.
Drop down the risk of Dementia
For the elders’ generation, memory loss is a very common condition we come across worldwide. So taking the Alcohol Content as recommended, you can let the brain cells to self-cure and repair. It could help with improving the blood circulation and also the respiratory system. And the important fact is it could keep the normal rate of import of oxygen to the brain.
With healthy brain cells, it lets the body to stay free from stress and improve the positivity. So with the Beer of high alcohol content helps your brain cells to function well.
Prevent from Type-2 Diabetes
If you are a Alcohol fan, to know that fact is wrong saying alcohol causes diabetes will bring a lot of happiness. In fact, this is logically incorrect. As to the studies, you are still healthy even if you take Corona Alcohol daily. In fact, Corona Beer Alcohol Content is 4.5% which is an average limit. So it brings no harm to the body especially causing Diabetes like conditions even if you take a glass daily.
As to a study, most of the type-2 diabetes are non-alcohol drinkers. Interesting right? But why? With the help of average beer Alcohol the sugar level in the body gets balanced. And ensures that it metabolizes while alcohol digest by the liver.
Reduces the risks of Mental Illness conditions
As you got to know already, the light beer ABV helps perfectly balanced brain functionality. So bringing positive brain cells to production rate, it maintains the body health.
Do you aware of the typical alcohol content of beer? This could be your next question if you really care about taking the right decision on Alcohol use. Beer may take 3% ABV to 70% ABV respectively the production. There, Modelo ABV is at 4.4% which is counted a very good percentage.
What are the effects of High Alcohol Content?
It is important to know the Alcohol Content and its effects before you take a sip of your favorite drink. If not, that could bring bad impact on health. So here you are about what is the impact of high Alcohol consumption.
Harm on Brain-cells
It is important to know that everything is good but up to the limit. So it applies here so right. As you already know, an average beer alcohol content drops down the possibility of falling to conditions like depression and anxiety. But there is another side you need to consider.
High alcohol content beer could bring harm to 86 billion brain cells. This is a confirmed side-effect of too high alcohol content consumption. So when you choose a Beer, consider its Alcohol content to maintain your own health. When considering the high Beer alcohol content, Snake Venom is one variant that takes ABV at 65.7%.
High-Blood Alcohol Combination
This brings damage to the human body together with certain legal aspects. It is a simple fact to realize. If you take high alcohol content beer that has a high chance to mix them into bloodstreams. This lead to high blood alcohol concentration causing intoxication among the users.
Remember that Alcohol takes BAC higher than 0.35% is one-way getting closer to death.
The Chance for Cardiac Arrest
Alcohol percentage is one way that determines the quality of the Alcohol rather than its price. But remember, the high consumption of the high-alcohol content beer could expose you to conditions like cardiac arrest.
In the medical world, Alcoholic cardiomyopathy is the term for this condition. It simply refers heart problems that could possibly occur due to the high consumption of alcohol with high Alcohol content.
Alcohol can be used as a medicinal liquid and also a venom that takes you to death. But this truly depends on Beer Alcohol Content. So it is up to you to decide what to drink and how to stay healthy with the right amount of Alcohol.
Cheers to healthy alcohol use!